808 DIODE LASER: Laser Hair Reduction Treatment
- Are you not satisfied with the temporary methods of hair removal and still looking for the best option?
- Facial hair makes you worried a lot and you need a permanent solution?
- If you have dark hair and light skin
- Have you got fed up with regular waxing and shaving and it takes a lot of time too?
- Do you want to wear sleeveless, but unwanted hair limits your choice as you have to think twice before wearing shorts or backless?
Hair grows through a cycle that has three stages, i.e., growing, shedding, and resting, which are scientifically termed as anagen, catagen, and telogen respectively. The laser energy only targets the growing stage of hair, however, only 10-15% of hair can be removed at a single time. Therefore, 5-6 sessions are needed if you want to achieve the permanent results of the laser hair removal.
There are various types of temporary methods to remove hair or hair removal such as waxing, shaving, epilation, and threading, but all these are applied when someone wants to remove hair for a time being as these all methods cannot remove hair permanently.
At our clinic we have the most advanced types of machines/techniques, i.e., Diode laser,808 diode laser machine
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal may be an option worth considering if you are not satisfied with the temporary methods of hair removals such as waxing, shaving, or tweezing. Laser reduction is a permanent method of hair removal that is quite familiar in the cosmetic fraternity applied both for men and women. It beams highly concentrated light into the follicles. Follicles absorb the light and destroy the hair ultimately. Pigments in hair follicles absorb the light and cause the follicles to destroy.
The LHR removal in the cosmetic process of removing body hair effectively applied for face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas. It is useful for removing unwanted hair permanently using Diode lasers. we use cutting-edge technology like diode lasers to perform the removal treatment that gives the most aesthetic results. The exposure of light to the targeted areas causes the destruction of follicles that permanently resolves the issue of unwanted hairs.
Cost of Diode laser hair removal (per sitting)
FRACTIONAL co2 LASER
Skin problems often come in the way of important life events, such as a long-awaited job interview or a first date with someone you adore. Skin issues like acne can make you feel insecure and can hurt and, in the worst cases, leave persistent marks and redness on your skin.
You don’t have to live with skin problems if you don’t want to. There are treatments available today that can help you get rid of them, leaving your face clear and flawless. The Fractional CO2 Laser is one of these safe and successful techniques. It includes the use of a laser to remove the outer layers of the skin, revealing the fresh, shining skin beneath.
Do you want to understand more about how it can help you with your skin issues? Here’s everything you need to know about Fractional CO2 Laser, from the technique to the advantages and even aftercare.
What is a Fractional CO2 laser?
The word “LASER” is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. LASER works by generating a wavelength of high-energy light that, when focused on a particular skin condition, produces heat and kills unhealthy cells. There are several types of lasers, each distinguished by the medium that produces the laser beam. As the light of a specific wavelength passes through it, the medium amplifies it.
Dermatologists and clinicians utilise fractional CO2 lasers (active laser medium which is a mixture of 3 gases consisting of 10–20% carbon dioxide, 10–20% nitrogen, and the remainder is helium) to treat acne scars, deep wrinkles, and other skin problems. It’s a non-invasive process that removes the damaged skin’s outer layers with a laser made of carbon dioxide.
The fractional CO2 laser is a non-surgical procedure for acne scars, fine wrinkles, and other skin issues that requires no downtime. It involves removing the damaged outer layer of skin, stimulating collagen formation, and resulting in firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin. You can immediately resume your regular activities after the quick (15-20 minute) process and embrace the day with renewed confidence!
Stretch Mark Removal Treatment
- Are you concerned about the lines and texture of your skin after a weight loss?
- Is your confidence getting a hit from the pattern showing on your skin?
- By now you have researched well enough to know how to deal with stretch marks without any professional help. But it’s not quite fruitful isn’t it?
What is a stretch mark?
A stretch mark is a type of scar that develops when our skin stretches or shrinks quickly. The abrupt change causes the protein in our skin i.e. collagen and elastin, which support our skin, to rupture. As a result, a scar is formed. With time as the skin heals, stretch marks may appear.
Not everyone develops these narrow bands on their skin. Fluctuating hormone levels seem to play a role. You may also have a higher risk if people in your family get stretch marks.
What are the causes of stretch marks?
While the stretch marks can be caused by a variety of reasons. Following are the commonest cause to develop stretch marks:
- Growth spurts that happen in puberty
- Rapid weight loss or gain
- Weight training when you have rapid muscle growth
- Applying a corticosteroid to your skin for a long time can also cause stretch marks.
- If you have Cushing’s disease or Marfan syndrome, you may see stretch marks.
- They can occur on any part of the body, commonly seen on the lower abdomen, thighs, hips, breasts and upper arms. It has no health risk but is unsightly.
Skin (Warts, Skin Tags, Mole)
- Are you worried about the bumps on your face?
- Has your self-confidence taken a hit because of warts and moles?
- Are you feeling low because of skin tags, warts, and moles?
It’s true that moles, skin tags, DPN (Dermatosis papulosa Nigra) and warts are unpleasant and confusing. It is hard for the common public to know and identify them.
The good news is that none of them pose a health danger. However, they are inconvenient, and removing them before they become an issue would make your life easier. So, if you’re wondering how to detect the difference between a mole, a wart, DPN (Dermatosis papulosa Nigra), and a skin tag before scheduling a spot removal.